You can work-out, with peace of mind, knowing that your children are being well cared for in a nurturing, fun and safe atmosphere. We have a security focused sign-in system and live video feed broadcast throughout the fitness center.
We offer services for ages 6 weeks through 8 years in our huge 2,500 square foot play space with separate infant area. Your children can have a blast in our kid's club for up to 2 hours per day with our consistent, friendly staff.
Use of the Kid's Club is an additional cost to memberships.
Our staff would like to welcome you and your children. We offer services to our members while they workout and promise to provide a safe and nurturing environment for your children. The Kid's Club is staffed with mature sitters who are certified in CPR and are ready to greet your child with a smile. We ask that you review our policies to ensure the best environment for everyone.
1. We provide babysitting for children 6 weeks through 8 years.
2. Hours: Mon-Thursday: 8-1pm and 3pm - 7:45pm, Fri. and Sat. 8am - 12pm, Sunday: CLOSED. *We close 30 minutes before posted closing time, if no children are present.**IF EDMOND PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED DUE TO WINTER WEATHER, THE KID'S CLUB WILL ALSO BE CLOSED. IF THE SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED SEVERAL DAYS IN A ROW, WE WILL MAKE EVERY ATTEMPT TO OPEN THE KID'S CLUB ON THE THIRD DAY. PLEASE CALL 405-752-1233 OR CHECK OUR WEBSITE, FACEBOOK, OR TWITTER FOR UPDATES.
3. There is a 2 hour time limit per day.
4. Since parents are not allowed to leave the building or leave their children in the Kid's Club for more than 2 hours per day, we are not required to be licensed through the state. Therefore, we can not allow you to bring children that are not your own without a NOTARIZED permission slip from the parent. We also can not allow you to go over your 2 hour time limit. (There will be a $5 charge per child, per minute, if the 2 hour limit is ignored and exceeded.) FYI: We will go by the clock located outside the Kid's Club ONLY!
5. Childcare is an add-on to your membership. Please see a membership adviser for monthly pricing OR pay $3.00 an hour, per child, for a limit of 2 hours a day.
6. We utilize age appropriate time-out as a way to insure good behavior.
7. To help ensure the safety of our little ones, we ask that you sign your children in and drop them off at the door. Please enter the room for diaper changing only. If your child seems anxious or upset, please be assured that most children are just fine within minutes after a parent leaves. If your child is still upset after 15 minutes, you will be paged to the room.
8. Parents must always sign their children in and out. Also, please return your security numbers upon pick-up. No one, other than the person that signs a child in, may pick that child up, unless prior arrangements have been made.
9. For health reasons, we do not change diapers. Please check your child's diaper before leaving them. If your child has a dirty diaper while you are working out, you will be paged to the room.
10. As a risk management request, children must wear shoes of some type to protect their toes. (This does not include infants).
11. If your child cries for more than 15 minutes, you will be paged to the room. If you are paged, you may be asked to shorten your workout time for future visits until this problem is worked through.
12. Label everything your child brings in. This includes pacifiers, diaper bags, jackets, etc. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR BROKEN ITEMS. Toys brought from home are not allowed! (Do not assume these items will be kept in their pockets).
13. Due to the number of children that use pacifiers, we ask that you attach all pacifiers to your child with a pacifier clip.
14. Because of the potential choking hazards, and the many food allergies, we do not allow food or drink in the room. This includes snacks, candy, gum, and spill-proof cups. Please do not let your child enter the room with any of these items. This could result in an unpleasant situation for our staff and your child when we have to put the item away. Water will be provided if needed. If your infant is on a set bottle schedule, please feed before drop off. (Due to the amount of children, and different age groups, our staff may not have a chance to provide your child with his/her bottle).
15. We can not allow sick children into the room. If your child becomes ill while in our care, you will be asked to remove them to protect other children and our staff. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN IF THEY HAVE HAD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS: Diarrhea or vomiting-regardless of cause, green discharge form eyes or nose, temperatures of 100 or more, unexplained rash, heavy cough, head lice, poison ivy or poison oak. **DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD WITHOUT A WRITTEN DOCTOR'S NOTE IF THEY HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: Hand, foot, and mouth disease, ringworm, chicken pox, conjunctivitis (pink eye), impetigo, or strep. ***IF YOUR CHILD IS TOO SICK TO GO TO SCHOOL, PLEASE DO NOT BRING THEM TO THE KID'S CLUB!!!
16. If your child bites, hits, kicks, or spits at another child or one of our staff members, you will be asked to remove them from the room. If this behavior continues on other visits, we reserve the right to discontinue services.
17. Our lost and found box will be disposed of weekly. If you believe you have left or lost something please call 405-752-1233 as soon as possible.
***We close 30 minutes before posted closing time, if no children are present.
Monday - Thursday:
8:00AM - 1:00PM and 3:00PM - 7:45PM
Friday & Saturday:
8:00AM - 12:00PM